Wednesday, November 17, 2010

another story will be started in this long holiday

holiday hardly come but easily pass
what's use for me ?
just hope to meet some friends ... exspecially guy friends... since changed to girl's school for about one year and a half year ... i did't found any guy friendss....><


not want chicky or what just wants some friends.....even girls .. sometimes jeloussssyy cause a lot of problems , i reALly miss my old school but whatt use for heading back to my original school ? what's use for keep on getting upset by the unwanted boggy news ?holidays make me more and more upset ...><

so today i suddenly realized to express my feelings through my blog .. the old things i have deleted...


joseph pang yi sheng

you are the only friend the only old friend that i got ... from primary school till now ! but you are in melbourne now ... oh my godness
why you are so far from me .. since your are there till now we always kept in touch ! ...touching .! hehehe because when primary school i did't talk to you so much .. just a normal classmate .. but at last i am the only one that you kept in touch lately ! .. AMAZINGLY.... you have beeen there for three years .. three years passed so fast .nahhhh...next time i must see you through camp ! don't use stupid reasons to reject me man !


next week getting back my laptop ! ahhhwww


feeling better..now .. bodyache just recovered ! swimming ! here i come !

No comments:

Post a Comment